|About the Farm Animal Council of Saskatchewan
The Farm Animal Council of Saskatchewan Inc. (FACS) was established in 1992 as the first industry-supported, membership-based, non-profit provincial organization to collectively represent the livestock and poultry industries regarding animal care issues.
- FACS disseminates timely and accurate public information about the ways Saskatchewan farmers and ranchers assure quality and safety in foods supplied to domestic and world markets.
- FACS collaborates with industry, academia and governments on learning opportunities for farm and ranch families and others involved in the food chain.
- FACS addresses emerging animal health and welfare issues responsibly.
- FACS maintains a presence at agricultural fairs, trade shows and exhibitions.
- FACS serves on industry boards and committees and participates in lobby efforts on behalf of its members to influence policy development.
FACS depends on members to help seek consensus, share information, conduct research and ensure that Saskatchewan livestock and poultry agriculture continues to make a positive contribution to the world.
As a non-profit, non-governmental organization, FACS depends on grants and members for financial support.
Associate Memberships are available for $50 to $199.99, plus GST. Active (Voting) Memberships are available for $200 or more, plus GST.
For more information on FACS memberships, email us.
Download membership application form
About this Site: Many documents
posted are available in pdf format, which can be read with
Acrobat Reader, a free download. If you do not have Acrobat
Reader, click on this icon: